GameLoading: Premium Games Bundle
GAME LOADING: Rise Of The Indies is a feature documentary about indie game developers rising up, challenging the mainstream studios and changing the way we see games.
The documentary will feature interviews with a lot of interesting people like Jens Bengersten of Minecraft fame, Igor Pušenjak, the co-creator of Doodle Jump, Jakub Dvorsky (Machinarium) and many more – including yours truly.
As a part of the Kickstarter project, the authors are offering game bundles for their backers.
Help “GameLoading: Rise of the Indies” find their footing and get:
[youtube width="600" height="365" video_id="h7WxEAo6tVY"]
- Livalink - Solid, wave-defense FPS with tons of atmosphere and a more than few nods to the pioneers of the genre. The deadly Progeny are eerie and terrifying!
- Spyleaks - Sophisticated, brain bending puzzle game. Fully retro-fit spy saga that swings effortlessly between beat-the-clock covert conundrums and trenchcoat shootouts.
- Ubinota - A wistful, cloud-born wonder. These French auteurs’ deceptively simple tale of a colourful painter thinly veils a deeper tragedy of complex gravity.
- Underrail - Gritty post-apocalyptic isometric RPG that feels like an obscure forgotten gem from the shadowed shelves of a 90′s wargaming store. It’s dark, complex and awesome.
- Recruits - Gung-ho top-down shooter with a full swag of firepower and explosives. Bred from hardened Cannon Fodder stock, the environments are beautifully natural and the gameplay kicks some serious ass.
- GA1: Assassination of Orlandes (Tin Man Games) –The first of the critically acclaimed interactive fantasy gamebook adventure series. Great story, beautiful artwork, diced-based battle system – classic quality.
- Flatland: Fallen Angle (SeeThrough Studios) – A noir tale of a desperate triangle on the path of revenge; an award winning dark geometric adventure.
- Super Factory Lemonade (Initials Games) – A platform puzzler about a married couple who run a soft drink factory in the prosperous and tumultuous post WWII era.
- Death Goat (Nocturnal Studios) – Death Goat is a bloody twin-stick shooter featuring hordes of brutal enemies & eardrum destroying Heavy Metal.
- PotatoMan Seeks The Troof (PixelJam) – In a world where the Troof is an unanswered question, Potatoman quests through the riddle.A short-form, story-driven experience with extremely challenging and rewarding gameplay.
With only 12 days to go to achieve their goal of 50.000 USD, you can help out this cool project and get some great games – so what are you waiting for, go to GAME LOADING: Rise Of The Indies Kickstarter page and make it happen!